E- LearningJewish Museum of Rome
in order to continue our educational activity even in this period of forced closure, we have decided to undertake distance teaching together with our guides on the ZOOM * platform.
Our staff will be available for you with this programming from 13 May to 30 June 2020:
– every Monday at 11.00 am or 4.00 pm: The history of the Ghetto of Rome
– every Tuesday at 11.00 am or 4.00 pm: Jewish holidays and Roman tradition
– every Wednesday at 11.00 am or 4.00 pm: The history of the Jews of Rome from Emancipation to the persecution of lives
– every Thursday at 11.00 or 16.00: From the lost synagogues of the Ghetto of Rome to the Tempio Maggiore
Cost 5 euro adults / 4 euro students / duration 60 minutes / maximum 30 participants
For information and reservations:
* The meetings involve the use of the ZOOM platform (free of charge https://zoom.us/meetings) or via the link that will be provided to you via email to participate in the meeting.
ZOOM works on both PC, Apple and Android and Iphone smartphones.
At the end of the registration you will receive by email the payment details and subsequently, the link to access the meeting.